Monday 8 May 2017

ANZAC

During Week One of Term Two Team 8 learnt about ANZAC day.
Some of the things that we learnt were;

  •  that some soldiers fought in a war. 
  • some of these soldiers died.
  • the soldiers were from New Zealand and Australia.
  • we remember them on the 25th of April.
  • some people wear a poppy.
  • some people go to a special parade to remember these soldiers.
As part of this week we made some poppies. We also got to make and eat ANZAC biscuits.  Yummy!
Here are the photos to show you the fun and mess we had.

These are the photos of us making them. Each member of Team 8 had to make their own in a little bowl.



 This photos show the dishes that Mrs Grant did with the help of Nayla and also the biscuits all ready to eat.

Now lets eat!



Team 8 were great chefs and learnt a lot about ANZAC!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Team 8 I hope You had fun at Baking the Anzac Biscuits. You guys are super LUCKY! I WISH I was there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiayu Jerry HUAN8:56 pm

    yummmmmmmmmmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. brendon4:28 pm

    At the assembly I smelt the DELICIOUS ANZAC biscuits with taste.I'm guessing that you guys ate them so and baked more so we can smell the ANZAC bisuits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivy Mai3:10 pm

    Ella told me the ANZAC biscuits is so Yummy, and she wants to make home next time. Well done Team 8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Team 8, looks like you had a ton of fun! I love the display in the class as well. Next time, I think you should make me one though!! ha ha x Love Mrs Turner

    ReplyDelete